- 1 How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
- 2 How do I set the minutes on my Timex Marathon watch?
- 3 How do I set my digital Timex watch?
- 4 How do I reset my Timex digital watch?
- 5 How do I fix my Indiglo light on my Timex watch?
- 6 How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
- 7 How do I reset my Timex Marathon?
- 8 How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
- 9 How do you change the time on a digital 4 button watch?
How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
How do I set the minutes on my Timex Marathon watch?
To set time and date: 1) With time and date showing, press SET and hold for 2 seconds. 2) Seconds flash. Press START/STOP to round time to nearest minute, setting seconds to zero. 3) Press MODE.
How do I set my digital Timex watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. Press and hold the “Set” button for two seconds. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
How do I reset my Timex digital watch?
Starting/Stopping. Start the countdown timer (while you’re in TIMER mode) by pressing the START/SPLIT button. To stop the countdown, press the same button. To reset the timer to your beginning settings, press & hold the STOP/RESET button.
How do I fix my Indiglo light on my Timex watch?
1- The watch needs to be reset (using the reset pin or if you don’t have one remove the battery and add it back. 2- Low battery: Thanks to FLJohnson he mentioned in a comment that if the battery is low the light will stop working, so change the battery. 3- A faulty watch.
How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
TO ADJUST THE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS:
- 1) PULL out CROWN to “C” position. 2) PRESS pusher “A” intermittently until the seconds.
- sweep hand resets to “0” or 12-hr. position.
- the 12 o’clock eye reset to “0” or 12-hr position.
- NOTE: Make sure that the chronograph is stopped and reset before adjusting.
How do I reset my Timex Marathon?
You must reset your watch after replacing the battery. Press and hold the “Set/Clear” button on the bottom right of the Timex Marathon. A message will appear reminding you to hold the button for two seconds. Press the “Start/Stop” button at the top of the watch to advance the hour until it reaches to the correct time.
How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
Pull the crown on the side of the watch case all the way out. This will be position “C,” with position “A” having the crown pushed all the way in and position “B” being pulled out halfway. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct day appears on the small face displaying the day.
To set the time and date you would press both buttons at the same time and hold them down for 5–10 seconds. Part of the time display would then start flashing, indicating that you’re now in time -setting mode, and can release the buttons.