- 1 How do you become a certified triathlon coach?
- 2 How do I find a triathlon coach?
- 3 How much does a triathlon trainer cost?
- 4 How do you become a triathlon coach in Canada?
- 5 Do I need a triathlon coach?
- 6 How much training is needed for an Ironman?
- 7 Who is the best triathlon coach?
- 8 How is triathlon training?
- 9 What is a triathlon coach?
How do you become a certified triathlon coach?
For USA Triathlon Level I Coach Certification, candidates must complete and/or submit the following:
- Completion of the Core Coaching Courses.
- Completion of the USA Triathlon Online Level I Coach Certification Course.
- Green Light (Clear) NCSI Background Check.
- SafeSport Training Certification.
How do I find a triathlon coach?
If you would like to verify someone’s coaching status, please email [email protected] Coaches, be sure to enter your information in your USA Triathlon membership account to display in the Find a Coach directory. For further instructions, please email [email protected]
How much does a triathlon trainer cost?
A triathlon coach costs between $130 and $300, depending on the level of interaction the triathlete wants.
How do you become a triathlon coach in Canada?
Steps to Certification in Community Coaching:
- Step 1: Basic Registration. Step 2: Take a Triathlon Canada NCCP Community Coaching Workshop (Youth or Adult)
- Step 3: Take 5 CAC Modules.
- Step 4: Submit Portfolio and have Observation by a Coach Evaluator.
Do I need a triathlon coach?
They should be experts in all things triathlon, including swimming, biking, running, racing, nutrition, strength training, exercise science, kinematics, equipment, etc. Many people learn with trial and error, but having a coach can eliminate a lot of those trials so that you have fewer errors in training and racing.
How much training is needed for an Ironman?
To do an Ironman safely, your body needs three years plus of endurance training, which may include marathons, long-distance cycle sportives and triathlons. This will also see you train through two winters.
Who is the best triathlon coach?
Jamie Turner is widely known as the best triathlon coach, and has recently been appointed head coach by Triathlon Australia’s new High Performance Director Ben Gathercole.
How is triathlon training?
Our triathlon training plan includes basic workouts to help build your running, swimming and cycling endurance. In a typical brick workout, the bike distance varies, but the run is short. A brick workout helps both your body and mind to practice running through that first miserable mile or two.
What is a triathlon coach?
California Triathlon coaches routinely volunteer their time in the community to teach the sport of triathlon. Our coaches are professional in non-triathlon related endeavors but several will take a private coaching client if there is a good fit.