- 1 How do I stop my Timex Ironman from beeping?
- 2 How do I set the alarm on my Timex Marathon watch?
- 3 How do I turn off my alarm on my watch?
- 4 How do I turn off my Timex Indiglo alarm?
- 5 How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
- 6 How do I turn the sound on my Timex Ironman watch?
- 7 How do I stop my shark watch from beeping every hour?
- 8 How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo digital watch?
- 9 What type of watch does Jocko Willink wear?
- 10 How do I set my digital Timex watch?
How do I stop my Timex Ironman from beeping?
Re: How do I turn off the hourly beep on my Timex IRONMAN Press and hold the set button, then the digits flash, it is changeable. press the mode button until it reaches the chime turn it off. then press the set button to finish.
How do I set the alarm on my Timex Marathon watch?
To set alarm: 1) Press SET and hold for 2 seconds. Hour flashes. Press START/STOP to change hour, including AM (no symbol) and PM. 2) Press MODE.
How do I turn off my alarm on my watch?
The way I turned off the alarm:
- From the main screen (displays time), press and hold the lap/reset button (bottom right).
- While the lap/reset button is still pressed, press and release the start/stop button (top right).
- The little graph/icon showing the alarm is set will now disappear.
How do I turn off my Timex Indiglo alarm?
Tap the “Mode” button in the bottom-left corner of the watch until “ALARM” appears. Tap “Stop/Reset” in the bottom-left corner of the watch; the various alarms scroll past. Stop at the alarm you are turning off. Press “Start/Split” beneath the LCD display to turn off the alarm.
How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
Press the watch button that toggles features on and off. The button is usually the same as the one used to toggle your daily alarm on or off. A small bell or “CH” icon disappears from the screen indicating the hourly chime is switched off. Press “Mode” until the time display reappears.
How do I turn the sound on my Timex Ironman watch?
Press the “Next” button eight times. The “Next” button is located under the “Set/Recall” button, on the left side of the watch face. The “Chime” display will be flashing. Push the “Right Arrow” button to turn the beep on.
How do I stop my shark watch from beeping every hour?
How do I stop the watch from beeping every hour? Answer: Press and hold the bottom right button; this displays the alarm. At the same time, press the bottom left to toggle the hourly chime.
How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo digital watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
Jocko Willink, a famous SEAL lieutenant commander of Team 3, wears the Timex Ironman watch because he “prefers the practical, robust, and affordable kind” (watchranker.com).
How do I set my digital Timex watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. Press and hold the “Set” button for two seconds. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.