- 1 How do you set the time on a Timex digital watch?
- 2 How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo watch?
- 3 How do you change the time on a digital 4 button watch?
- 4 How do I set the time on my Timex t80?
- 5 How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
- 6 How do I set my watch to the exact time?
- 7 How do you set a digital clock with two buttons?
- 8 How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
- 9 How do you set a Timex 1440 Sports Watch?
How do you set the time on a Timex digital watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds. Press the “Change Mode” button on the lower left to set the hour.
How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
To set the time and date you would press both buttons at the same time and hold them down for 5–10 seconds. Part of the time display would then start flashing, indicating that you’re now in time -setting mode, and can release the buttons.
How do I set the time on my Timex t80?
1. SETTING THE WATCH.
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button.
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button.
How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
TO ADJUST THE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS:
- 1) PULL out CROWN to “C” position. 2) PRESS pusher “A” intermittently until the seconds.
- sweep hand resets to “0” or 12-hr. position.
- the 12 o’clock eye reset to “0” or 12-hr position.
- NOTE: Make sure that the chronograph is stopped and reset before adjusting.
How do I set my watch to the exact time?
Set the reference time:
- Unscrew the crown and pull it out to position 2.
- Make sure that the bezel is in the home position. The triangle is pointing at 12 o’clock.
- Turn the crown to set the reference time. The hours are read from the bezel, the minutes from the dial as normal.
How do you set a 2 button digital watch?
- Step 1: Month. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 2: Day. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 3: Hour. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 4: Minute.
- Step 5: Finish.
How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
Pull the crown on the side of the watch case all the way out. This will be position “C,” with position “A” having the crown pushed all the way in and position “B” being pulled out halfway. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct day appears on the small face displaying the day.
How do you set a Timex 1440 Sports Watch?
To set the time on a Timex 1440 sports watch, push the mode button until the time shows. Hold the lap/reset button until the seconds begin to flash, and then push the start/stop button to change the seconds.