- 1 How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
- 2 How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
- 3 How do I set the time on my Timex t80?
- 4 How do you change the time on a digital 4 button watch?
- 5 How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
- 6 How do I make my Timex watch silent?
- 7 How do I get my Timex Indiglo watch off military time?
How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds. Press the “Change Mode” button on the lower left to set the hour.
How do I set the time on my Timex t80?
1. SETTING THE WATCH.
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button.
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button.
To set the time and date you would press both buttons at the same time and hold them down for 5–10 seconds. Part of the time display would then start flashing, indicating that you’re now in time -setting mode, and can release the buttons.
How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
TO ADJUST THE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS:
- 1) PULL out CROWN to “C” position. 2) PRESS pusher “A” intermittently until the seconds.
- sweep hand resets to “0” or 12-hr. position.
- the 12 o’clock eye reset to “0” or 12-hr position.
- NOTE: Make sure that the chronograph is stopped and reset before adjusting.
How do I make my Timex watch silent?
Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button on the upper right corner of the watch. This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models.
How do I get my Timex Indiglo watch off military time?
Hold down the adjust button bottom right then press the mode button top left you will notice the a or p that stands for am/pm will disappear & reappear. If you have an a or p on your display then you are out of military time.