- 1 How do you set an alarm on a Timex watch?
- 2 How do I keep the alarm on my watch?
- 3 How can I set alarm?
- 4 How do you set a digital watch with two buttons?
- 5 How do I set my watch to the exact time?
- 6 How do I set the alarm on my Timex t307s?
- 7 How do you set the alarm on a Timex t1305?
- 8 How do I turn the alarm off on my Timex watch?
- 9 How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
- 10 How do I turn off the chime on my digital watch?
- 11 How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
How do you set an alarm on a Timex watch?
How to Set a Timex Alarm
- Plug in the Timex alarm clock.
- Set the time by referencing an accurate watch or clock.
- Hold down the “Alarm Set/Reset” button.
- Slide the “Loudness” switch to “Gentle” or “Loud” to set the preferred volume of the alarm.
- Press the “Alarm Set/Reset” button when the alarm sounds.
How do I keep the alarm on my watch?
Set an alarm on Apple Watch
- Open the Alarms app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Add Alarm.
- Tap AM or PM, then tap the hours or minutes. This step is unnecessary when using 24-hour time.
- Turn the Digital Crown to adjust, then tap Set.
- To turn the alarm on or off, tap its switch.
How can I set alarm?
Set an alarm
- Open your phone’s Clock app.
- At the bottom, tap Alarm.
- Pick an alarm. To add an alarm, tap Add. To reset an alarm, tap its current time.
- Set the alarm time. On the analog clock: slide the hand to the hour you want. Then slide the hand to the minutes you want.
- Tap OK.
How do you set a 2 button digital watch?
- Step 1: Month. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 2: Day. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 3: Hour. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 4: Minute.
- Step 5: Finish.
How do I set my watch to the exact time?
Set the reference time:
- Unscrew the crown and pull it out to position 2.
- Make sure that the bezel is in the home position. The triangle is pointing at 12 o’clock.
- Turn the crown to set the reference time. The hours are read from the bezel, the minutes from the dial as normal.
How do I set the alarm on my Timex t307s?
Press and hold the 7 Nature Sounds/Buzzer Alarm 2 Button until the Alarm 2 settings and Sounds Alarm Indicator appear on the display. 2. Press the 1 Reverse or 6 Forward Button to set the Alarm 2 time.
How do you set the alarm on a Timex t1305?
How do I set the time on my Timex t1305 alarm clock? Press and hold the Time Set Button until the time flashes on the display. Button to complete time setting. Press and hold the Alarm 1 Button until current alarm time flashes on the display.
How do I turn the alarm off on my Timex watch?
Turning the Unit ON or OFF To confirm unit is off, press and hold the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button once or twice for 2 seconds until OFF appears on the display.
How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
Press the watch button that toggles features on and off. The button is usually the same as the one used to toggle your daily alarm on or off. A small bell or “CH” icon disappears from the screen indicating the hourly chime is switched off. Press “Mode” until the time display reappears.
How do I turn off the chime on my digital watch?
How do I stop the watch from beeping every hour? Answer: Press and hold the bottom right button; this displays the alarm. At the same time, press the bottom left to toggle the hourly chime.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
Press START/STOP to select whether alarm is referenced to time shown in Time mode (t1) or Time 2 (t2). 4) Press SET, at any step, when done setting. To turn on/off alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. Watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.