- 1 How do you set a Timex Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap?
- 2 How do I change the time zone on my Timex Ironman watch?
- 3 How do you change the time on a Timex Marathon watch?
- 4 How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
- 5 What type of watch does Jocko Willink wear?
- 6 How do I set my marathon wr50m to military time?
- 7 How do I set the date on my Timex Indiglo WR 30m?
- 8 How do you change the day and date on a Timex watch?
- 9 How do I make my Timex watch silent?
- 10 How do you set a Timex Indiglo digital watch?
How do you set a Timex Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap?
1. SETTING THE WATCH.
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button.
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button.
How do I change the time zone on my Timex Ironman watch?
To set time, date, and options: 1) With time and date showing, press and hold SET·RECALL. 2) Current time zone (1, 2, or 3) flashes. Press + or – to select time zone to set, if desired. 3) Press NEXT.
How do you change the time on a Timex Marathon watch?
To set time and date: 1) With time and date showing, press SET and hold for 2 seconds. 2) Seconds flash. Press START/STOP to round time to nearest minute, setting seconds to zero. 3) Press MODE.
How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
TO ADJUST THE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS:
- 1) PULL out CROWN to “C” position. 2) PRESS pusher “A” intermittently until the seconds.
- sweep hand resets to “0” or 12-hr. position.
- the 12 o’clock eye reset to “0” or 12-hr position.
- NOTE: Make sure that the chronograph is stopped and reset before adjusting.
Jocko Willink, a famous SEAL lieutenant commander of Team 3, wears the Timex Ironman watch because he “prefers the practical, robust, and affordable kind” (watchranker.com).
How do I set my marathon wr50m to military time?
Press the “SPLIT/RESET” button below the face of the watch to change the hour display option to “24-hour display.” This is the same as military time.
How do I set the date on my Timex Indiglo WR 30m?
Pull the crown knob out to the middle position to set the day. The crown knob has three positions: “In,” “Middle” and “Out.” Turn the crown knob clockwise to advance the days up, until the current day appears in the window on the right side of the watch face.
How do you change the day and date on a Timex watch?
3-Position Crown: Pull crown to “ MIDDLE” position and turn CLOCK- WISE or COUNTER CLOCKWISE until correct date appears. 2-Position Crown: Pull crown to “OUT” position and turn CLOCKWISE until date changes. Repeat until correct date appears. Adjust date when month has less than 31 days.
How do I make my Timex watch silent?
Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button on the upper right corner of the watch. This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models.
How do you set a Timex Indiglo digital watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.