How do you change a Timex watch band?
How to Replace Timex Watch Bands
- Locate the watchband pins on both sides of the watch.
- Remove the pins by positioning a spring bar tool on the slot at the end of the pin.
- Slowly release the pressure on the pin and remove it.
- Remove the watchband from the watch.
- Place one pin in the slot at the end of the new watchband.
Are all watch bands interchangeable?
All of our watch straps are interchangeable and can be easily swapped to change the look of your watch. Our carefully selected assortment of straps allows you to change the style of your watch depending on occasion, mood and personal preference.