- 1 How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
- 2 How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
- 3 How do you change the time on a digital 4 button watch?
- 4 How do I set the date on my Timex Indiglo WR 30m?
- 5 How do you change the time on a Timex WR50M watch?
- 6 How do I fix the date on my watch?
- 7 How do you set a digital clock with two buttons?
- 8 How do I set the time on my armitron digital watch wr165ft?
- 9 How do I change my Timex watch to 12 hour?
- 10 How do you set a Timex kids watch?
How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds. Press the “Change Mode” button on the lower left to set the hour.
How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
To set the time and date you would press both buttons at the same time and hold them down for 5–10 seconds. Part of the time display would then start flashing, indicating that you’re now in time -setting mode, and can release the buttons.
How do I set the date on my Timex Indiglo WR 30m?
Pull the crown knob out to the middle position to set the day. The crown knob has three positions: “In,” “Middle” and “Out.” Turn the crown knob clockwise to advance the days up, until the current day appears in the window on the right side of the watch face.
How do you change the time on a Timex WR50M watch?
To set time and date: 1) With time and date showing, press SET and hold for 2 seconds. 2) Seconds flash. Press START/STOP to round time to nearest minute, setting seconds to zero. 3) Press MODE.
How do I fix the date on my watch?
Here’s how to do it:
- If you have a screw down crown, loosen it off.
- If the watch needs to be wound, wind it up.
- Pull the crown out 2 clicks.
- Turn the hands until the date changes.
- Push the crown in one click.
- Turn the crown either clockwise or counterclockwise until the date is correct.
How do you set a 2 button digital watch?
- Step 1: Month. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 2: Day. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 3: Hour. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 4: Minute.
- Step 5: Finish.
How do I set the time on my armitron digital watch wr165ft?
How do I change the time on my armitron wr165ft watch?
- Hold down MODE until hours flash.
- Press ADJUST to set hours.
- Press MODE seconds flash.
- Press ADJUST to zero seconds.
- Press ST/STOP minutes flash, ADJUST to set minutes.
- Press ST/STOP date flashes, ADJUST to set date.
- Press ST/STOP month flashes, ADJUST to set month.
How do I change my Timex watch to 12 hour?
Push “+” on the top right or “-” on the bottom right corner of the watch to switch between the time format you want to adjust. Push “Mode/Next” in the bottom left. The hour digits will flash. Push “Mode/Next” until “12 Hour” appears.
How do you set a Timex kids watch?
- Tap the watch screen to bring up your apps.
- Swipe left, then tap Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the switch to turn Bluetooth on.
- Tap Add Device or No Paired Devices, then tap SCAN.
- Tap the desired device. If prompted, enter in the passcode.