- 1 How do I stop my Timex Marathon from beeping every hour?
- 2 How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex Expedition watch?
- 3 How do I turn off my alarm on my watch?
- 4 How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
- 5 How do you turn off the alarm on a marathon?
- 6 How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex t80?
- 7 How do I turn off the hourly beep on my freestyle watch?
- 8 How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
- 9 What type of watch does Jocko Willink wear?
- 10 Does Timex Ironman watch measure distance?
How do I stop my Timex Marathon from beeping every hour?
Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button on the upper right corner of the watch. This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models. However, on some models it is labeled as the “Alarm On” button. Hold the button down until the colon in between the hour and minutes on the display screen stays solid.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex Expedition watch?
The alarm of your Timex Expedition is turned off. To turn off the alarm:
- Toggle the button 2, till the word ALARM blinks on the display.
- Then press toggle buttons 3 and 4 simultaneously. The tiny alarm symbol (not word) on your display should go off.
- Press button 2 again.
How do I turn off my alarm on my watch?
The way I turned off the alarm:
- From the main screen (displays time), press and hold the lap/reset button (bottom right).
- While the lap/reset button is still pressed, press and release the start/stop button (top right).
- The little graph/icon showing the alarm is set will now disappear.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
Press START/STOP to select whether alarm is referenced to time shown in Time mode (t1) or Time 2 (t2). 4) Press SET, at any step, when done setting. To turn on/off alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. Watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.
How do you turn off the alarm on a marathon?
To turn off the alarm on the Marathon CL030050BL you simply press the alarm icon on the back of the clock. To turn off the alarm on the Marathon CL030050BL you simply press the alarm icon on the back of the clock. Failed to get answers.
How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex t80?
Tap the “Mode” button in the bottom-left corner of the watch until “ALARM” appears. Tap “Stop/Reset” in the bottom-left corner of the watch; the various alarms scroll past. Stop at the alarm you are turning off. Press “Start/Split” beneath the LCD display to turn off the alarm.
How do I turn off the hourly beep on my freestyle watch?
In alarm mode,
- Press S2 button to toggle between HOME. TIME ALARM and FOREIGN TIME ALARM. mode to set.
- Press S1 button once to activate the. alarm. Alarm indicator.
- Press again to activate the hourly chime. Chime indicator. will appear.
- Press the third time to activate both. functions.
- Press the fourth time to deactivate both.
How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
Jocko Willink, a famous SEAL lieutenant commander of Team 3, wears the Timex Ironman watch because he “prefers the practical, robust, and affordable kind” (watchranker.com).
Does Timex Ironman watch measure distance?
With the launch of the R300, Timex brings its tried-and-true Ironman fitness watch line into the modern age. A GPS-equipped watch that can track your mileage, heart rate and pace is an essential for anyone looking to become a runner instead of a jogger.