- 1 How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
- 2 How do you change the battery in a Timex Marathon watch?
- 3 How do you take the back off a stubborn watch?
- 4 Is it easy to change watch battery?
- 5 What battery does my watch use?
- 6 What kind of battery does a Timex watch take?
- 7 Does Walmart replace watch batteries?
How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How do you change the battery in a Timex Marathon watch?
Remove the old watch battery from the battery compartment using the plastic needle-nose tweezers. Throw the old battery away or recycle it at the appropriate facility. Fit a new battery into the battery compartment of your Timex Marathon. Observe the correct polarity when putting in the new watch battery.
How do you take the back off a stubborn watch?
Pour a little acetone (nail varnish remover) into the socket and leave it for a minute or so. Empty out the excess acetone back into the cap of the bottle, attach the socket back on the wrench and give the case back a tap with a rubber mallet or something that will give it a bit of force but not mark it. Job done.
Is it easy to change watch battery?
Having your watch battery replaced by a jeweller might not be particularly expensive, but changing it yourself is cheaper, saves time, and, in many cases, quite an easy process. Follow the simple guide below, and you’ll be able to replace your battery in a few quick and easy minutes.
What battery does my watch use?
The most common lithium coin cell wrist watch battery is the CR1216 battery, but other batteries are used as well, like CR2016, CR2032, CR2025, CR2430, CR1220, CR1620, CR1616, etc. These batteries are commonly used in many small devices, gadgets, and appliances, and getting a new one should not be a problem.
What kind of battery does a Timex watch take?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
Does Walmart replace watch batteries?
Even though they do not offer a battery replacement service, Walmart does stock kits for easily replacing watch batteries and removing watch links. Alternatively, you can take your watch to a jeweler or watch-smith.