How do you change a Timex watch band?
How to Replace Timex Watch Bands
- Locate the watchband pins on both sides of the watch.
- Remove the pins by positioning a spring bar tool on the slot at the end of the pin.
- Slowly release the pressure on the pin and remove it.
- Remove the watchband from the watch.
- Place one pin in the slot at the end of the new watchband.
How do you remove the Timex Ironman watch band?
Insert the forked end of the spring-bar tool between the side of the watch band and the watch case and push it down towards the band to compress one end of the spring bar. Push it towards you so the end of the spring bar comes out of the watch case. Use your fingers to remove the watch band from that side of the watch.
Are all watch bands interchangeable?
Watches that have interchangeable bands will be marked as such on their product page. If your timepiece features an interchangeable watchband, you can find all compatible bands for your watch model/size on the “Watch Straps” page.
How big is the Timex Weekender?
The watch is 38mm width by 9 mm thick, and the strap length is 26cm (10 3/6″). The band has a width of 20 mm if anyone is wondering that and wants to change the strap.
How do you change a Hermes watch band?
2 Answers from the Community
- There are buttons located on the underside of the watch right next to where the band fits in, you can use a paperclip or your fingernail to press it in. Once you press the buttons you can slide the strap out by pulling/pushing the band out of the slide.
- It can be changed to any 38mm strap.