- 1 How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex Expedition watch?
- 2 How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex t80?
- 3 How do I turn off my alarm on my watch?
- 4 How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
- 5 How do I turn off the hourly beep on my freestyle watch?
- 6 How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
- 7 How do I turn off the hourly chime on my digital watch?
- 8 How do I set the alarm on my Timex Ironman watch?
- 9 How do you turn off the alarm on a WR 100ft watch?
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex Expedition watch?
The alarm of your Timex Expedition is turned off. To turn off the alarm:
- Toggle the button 2, till the word ALARM blinks on the display.
- Then press toggle buttons 3 and 4 simultaneously. The tiny alarm symbol (not word) on your display should go off.
- Press button 2 again.
How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex t80?
Tap the “Mode” button in the bottom-left corner of the watch until “ALARM” appears. Tap “Stop/Reset” in the bottom-left corner of the watch; the various alarms scroll past. Stop at the alarm you are turning off. Press “Start/Split” beneath the LCD display to turn off the alarm.
How do I turn off my alarm on my watch?
The way I turned off the alarm:
- From the main screen (displays time), press and hold the lap/reset button (bottom right).
- While the lap/reset button is still pressed, press and release the start/stop button (top right).
- The little graph/icon showing the alarm is set will now disappear.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
Press START/STOP to select whether alarm is referenced to time shown in Time mode (t1) or Time 2 (t2). 4) Press SET, at any step, when done setting. To turn on/off alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. Watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.
How do I turn off the hourly beep on my freestyle watch?
In alarm mode,
- Press S2 button to toggle between HOME. TIME ALARM and FOREIGN TIME ALARM. mode to set.
- Press S1 button once to activate the. alarm. Alarm indicator.
- Press again to activate the hourly chime. Chime indicator. will appear.
- Press the third time to activate both. functions.
- Press the fourth time to deactivate both.
How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
Press the watch button that toggles features on and off. The button is usually the same as the one used to toggle your daily alarm on or off. A small bell or “CH” icon disappears from the screen indicating the hourly chime is switched off. Press “Mode” until the time display reappears.
How do I turn off the hourly chime on my digital watch?
Hourly Chime: While holding S1 Button down, press S3-Button. When all 7 day flags show, the hourly chime is on. When no day flags show, the chime is off.
How do I set the alarm on my Timex Ironman watch?
- Using the MODE button, go to Alarm mode.
- To set the alarm you have selected, press & release the SET button.
- Press the START/STOP (lower right button on the face) button and the AM or PM will begin flashing.
- Press the START/STOP button and the hours will begin flashing.
How do you turn off the alarm on a WR 100ft watch?
To turn alarm on or off, hold lap/reset button in and at the same time push the start/stop button. Alarm icon will show on or off. When you release the lap/reset button, it will revert to normal time.