- 1 How do you win the triathlon in GTA San Andreas?
- 2 How do you satisfy a girl in GTA San Andreas?
- 3 Can you lose the jetpack in GTA San Andreas?
- 4 How do you slow down the clock in GTA San Andreas?
- 5 How do you get infinite sprint in GTA San Andreas?
- 6 How do you increase your bike skill in GTA San Andreas?
- 7 How do you start burglary in GTA San Andreas?
- 8 Where is the vortex in GTA San Andreas?
- 9 What happens if you kill Denise in GTA San Andreas?
- 10 What time is CJ girlfriend home?
- 11 Is there jetpack in GTA 5?
- 12 What is green goo in GTA San Andreas?
- 13 How do you use Nitro in GTA San Andreas?
How do you win the triathlon in GTA San Andreas?
It is a physically demanding challenge and therefore a high cycling ability and high stamina are required to win the race, as virtually all of it must be made sprinting to come up first. Should the player wish to attempt the triathlon, they must ensure that the cycling skill is above 50%.
How do you satisfy a girl in GTA San Andreas?
Method 2 of 7: Dating Denise
- Play the Burning Desire quest.
- Wait for the right time to visit.
- Find Denise.
- Know Denise’s driving preferences.
- Take Denise to one of her favorite restaurants.
- Go dancing with Denise.
- Indulge Denise’s alternative date.
- Increase Denise’s progress bar.
Can you lose the jetpack in GTA San Andreas?
Once it reaches the ground, Carl will dismount from the Jetpack and die. In the Mobile version of GTA: San Andreas, the ‘exit vehicle’ button is present even if the Jetpack and its user is airborne, allowing the player to dismount the Jetpack while in flight.
How do you slow down the clock in GTA San Andreas?
- BAGUVIX – Infinite Health.
- FULLCLIP – Infinite Ammo.
- CVWKXAM – Infinite Oxygen.
- STATEOFEMERGENCY – Chaos Mode.
- BLUESUEDESHOES – Elvis has entered the building.
- YSOHNUL – Fast Clock.
- SPEEDITUP – Faster gameplay.
- SLOWITDOWN – Slower gameplay.
How do you get infinite sprint in GTA San Andreas?
In the 3D Universe and GTA Chinatown Wars, if the Paramedic side mission is completed, unlimited sprint is unlocked, excluding in GTA San Andreas which it can only be unlocked by completing the Burglar side mission with $10,000.
How do you increase your bike skill in GTA San Andreas?
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas introduces the pedal bicycle to the Grand Theft Auto series. The player can increase Carl Johnson ‘s cycling skill through long rides on bicycles or on the stationary bike at the Gyms.
How do you start burglary in GTA San Andreas?
The mission can be activated whenever the player enters a black Boxville between the hours of 20:00 and 6:00. The mission requires the player to quietly search houses for anything worth stealing, such as Television sets, stereos, radios, video game consoles (such as the CJD 500), VCRs, and microwaves.
Where is the vortex in GTA San Andreas?
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Like the Kart, the Vortex will only spawn in specific locations after the mission Cut Throat Business, appearing in the following locations: The Panopticon, northwest Red County in a shed. On a pier at the end of a short river in Marina, Los Santos (beside a Gang Tag)
What happens if you kill Denise in GTA San Andreas?
You kill them like you kill anybody else, just inflict enough damage to them till they die, and when they die or abuse them too much you can’t date them anymore.
What time is CJ girlfriend home?
Where: “Key to her Heart” mission in Las Venturas. Her house is in Prickle Pine, a northern suburb of Las Venturas. When: 02:00 to 10:00 and 14:00 to 20:00; Some days only at exactly at 12:00.
Is there jetpack in GTA 5?
Brings the Jetpack/Mammoth Thruster from GTA Online “The Doomsday Heist” DLC into GTA 5 singleplayer with a mini easter egg mission to unlock it. After unlocking, jetpacks will automatically spawn throughout the world at places such as Mount Chiliad, Fort Zancudo, etc.
What is green goo in GTA San Andreas?
Green Goo is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, given to protagonist Carl Johnson by The Truth from the Verdant Meadows Airfield in eastern Bone County, San Andreas.
How do you use Nitro in GTA San Andreas?
When installed on a vehicle, the “fire” button can be pressed to activate a nitrous boost. The boost increases the speed and acceleration of the vehicle dramatically, with exaggerated motion blur and bright blue flames spewing out of the exhaust pipe(s), before the nitrous exhaust ceases after a given period of time.