- 1 How do I reset my Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
- 2 How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
- 3 How do you change the day and date on a Timex watch?
- 4 How do I set my digital Timex watch?
- 5 How do I fix my Indiglo light on my Timex watch?
- 6 How do I activate Timex Indiglo?
- 7 How do I get my Timex Indiglo watch off military time?
- 8 When should I change the date on my watch?
- 9 How do I set the day and date on my Timex Indiglo?
How do I reset my Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
Press and hold down the “Set/Recall” button to open the time set menu. This button is located at the top left side of your Timex. Hold the button down for 3-5 seconds to enter the time set menu. After that time, the screen will read “Set” across the top.
How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
How do you change the day and date on a Timex watch?
3-Position Crown: Pull crown to “ MIDDLE” position and turn CLOCK- WISE or COUNTER CLOCKWISE until correct date appears. 2-Position Crown: Pull crown to “OUT” position and turn CLOCKWISE until date changes. Repeat until correct date appears. Adjust date when month has less than 31 days.
How do I set my digital Timex watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. Press and hold the “Set” button for two seconds. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
How do I fix my Indiglo light on my Timex watch?
1- The watch needs to be reset (using the reset pin or if you don’t have one remove the battery and add it back. 2- Low battery: Thanks to FLJohnson he mentioned in a comment that if the battery is low the light will stop working, so change the battery. 3- A faulty watch.
How do I activate Timex Indiglo?
1. PUSH and HOLD Crown to “D” position for 4 seconds to activate NIGHT-MODE® feature (U.S. pat. 4,912,688). PRESSING any pusher will cause the INDIGLO® night-light to stay on for 3 seconds.
How do I get my Timex Indiglo watch off military time?
Hold down the adjust button bottom right then press the mode button top left you will notice the a or p that stands for am/pm will disappear & reappear. If you have an a or p on your display then you are out of military time.
When should I change the date on my watch?
You probably don’t give much thought to when you set your watch –if you notice that your watch is not showing the proper time or date, you set right away. However changing the date when your watch is showing between 9pm and 3am can cause damage to the watch – the date should never be changed during this time period.
How do I set the day and date on my Timex Indiglo?
Pull the crown knob out to the middle position to set the day. The crown knob has three positions: “In,” “Middle” and “Out.” Turn the crown knob clockwise to advance the days up, until the current day appears in the window on the right side of the watch face.