- 1 How do I set the alarm on my Timex Ironman watch?
- 2 How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
- 3 What is the best interval timer app?
- 4 How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
- 5 How do I change my marathon wr50m from military time?
- 6 How do you change the time on a digital 4 button watch?
How do I set the alarm on my Timex Ironman watch?
- Using the MODE button, go to Alarm mode.
- To set the alarm you have selected, press & release the SET button.
- Press the START/STOP (lower right button on the face) button and the AM or PM will begin flashing.
- Press the START/STOP button and the hours will begin flashing.
How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds. Press the “Change Mode” button on the lower left to set the hour.
What is the best interval timer app?
11 Best interval timer apps for Android & iOS
- Visual Timer.
- Runtastic Timer.
- Interval Timer.
- Tabata Stopwatch Pro.
- Interval Timer Free.
- Tabata Timer for HIIT.
- Workout Timer for HIIT.
How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How do I change my marathon wr50m from military time?
Press the “SPLIT/RESET” button below the face of the watch to change the hour display option to “24-hour display.” This is the same as military time.
To set the time and date you would press both buttons at the same time and hold them down for 5–10 seconds. Part of the time display would then start flashing, indicating that you’re now in time -setting mode, and can release the buttons.