- 1 How do I change the battery in my Ironman Triathlon watch?
- 2 Why is my Indiglo not working?
- 3 What does short pads to reset mean?
- 4 Does Timex Ironman watch measure distance?
- 5 How do I change my marathon wr50m from military time?
- 6 How do I activate Timex Indiglo?
- 7 How do you change the day and date on a Timex Indiglo watch?
How do I change the battery in my Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
Why is my Indiglo not working?
1- The watch needs to be reset (using the reset pin or if you don’t have one remove the battery and add it back. 2- Low battery: Thanks to FLJohnson he mentioned in a comment that if the battery is low the light will stop working, so change the battery. 3- A faulty watch.
What does short pads to reset mean?
Shorting involves contacting both pads at the same time with something like a pair of metal tweezers, generally to reset the memory.
Does Timex Ironman watch measure distance?
With the launch of the R300, Timex brings its tried-and-true Ironman fitness watch line into the modern age. A GPS-equipped watch that can track your mileage, heart rate and pace is an essential for anyone looking to become a runner instead of a jogger.
How do I change my marathon wr50m from military time?
Press the “SPLIT/RESET” button below the face of the watch to change the hour display option to “24-hour display.” This is the same as military time.
How do I activate Timex Indiglo?
1. PUSH and HOLD Crown to “D” position for 4 seconds to activate NIGHT-MODE® feature (U.S. pat. 4,912,688). PRESSING any pusher will cause the INDIGLO® night-light to stay on for 3 seconds.
How do you change the day and date on a Timex Indiglo watch?
Pull the crown knob out to the middle position to set the day. The crown knob has three positions: “In,” “Middle” and “Out.” Turn the crown knob clockwise to advance the days up, until the current day appears in the window on the right side of the watch face.