- 1 How do you pedal faster in GTA 5?
- 2 How long is the last triathlon in GTA V?
- 3 What is the fastest time someone has completed GTA 5?
- 4 How fast is the Tron bike in GTA 5 mph?
- 5 What is the fastest bike in GTA 5?
- 6 How can I cycle faster?
- 7 How do you go faster in a triathlon in GTA 5?
- 8 Can you do triathlon on GTA Online?
- 9 Who is Mary Ann GTA 5?
- 10 What is the 100% GTA 5 speedrun world record?
- 11 What is the fastest speedrun ever?
- 12 Is GTA story mode or online better?
- 13 What is currently the fastest car in GTA?
- 14 Do wheelies make you go faster in GTA 5?
How do you pedal faster in GTA 5?
Hold A to move, tap A to pedal faster.
How long is the last triathlon in GTA V?
The Coyote Cross Country Triathlon is located on the south beach of the Alamo Sea at Marina Drive in Sandy Shores. This triathlon will last approximately 30 minutes and is unlocked after the completion of The Alamo Sea Triathlon.
What is the fastest time someone has completed GTA 5?
The Classic% Speedrun record for GTA 5 is currently 6:03:27 hours, held by burhac, as seen here on YouTube. Speedrunners try to manipulate the game code to skip entire areas in games that have specific levels, but an open-world game like GTA 5 can be extremely tough to manipulate.
How fast is the Tron bike in GTA 5 mph?
This bike is also known as a Tron bike due to its appearance. You can purchase t his bike from Legendary Motorsport for $2,225,000 which is quite expensive. The current maximum speed of Shotaro is 126.5Mph.
What is the fastest bike in GTA 5?
Fastest bikes in GTA 5 – top speed
- Manchez Scout – 139.75mph.
- Nagasaki BF400 – 137mph.
- Pegassi Bati 801 / Pegassi Bati 801RR – 135mph.
- Shitzu Hakuchou – 134mph.
- Ruffian – 127mph.
How can I cycle faster?
Here are our tips
- 1 Bend and tuck elbows. The biggest thing slowing you down when you cycle is wind resistance.
- 2 Listen to music.
- 3 Ride with others.
- 4 Pump up your tyres.
- 5 Brake less.
- 6 Ride on the drops.
- 7 Track stand.
- 8 Ride out into a headwind and home in a tailwind.
How do you go faster in a triathlon in GTA 5?
Go to Vespucci Beach and walk to the registration desk. Pressing ‘right’ on your D-Pad will start the challenge. Hold the sprint button to start swimming. You can also tap this button to get you a boost of speed but it will also drain your stamina quicker.
Can you do triathlon on GTA Online?
Any of the three characters can participate in the triathlon and there are no prerequisites, though it is recommended that you have have Max Stamina in order to get through each race. The races can be done during the day or at night, so approach the young man at the triathlon location and sign up!
Who is Mary Ann GTA 5?
Description. Mary-Ann is a highly-strung fitness enthusiast who trains for foot and bicycle races as well as a triathlon. Mary-Ann is one of two Strangers and Freaks characters in GTA V to give missions to all three characters, the other being Barry.
What is the 100% GTA 5 speedrun world record?
The record for the Classic Speedrun (Any%) is currently held by burhac, who has been able to beat his own record multiple times. The record time currently is 5h 56m 47s, which burhac recorded four months ago.
What is the fastest speedrun ever?
The current Any% world record is held by Zudu, who completed the game in just 7m 48s 100ms.
Is GTA story mode or online better?
The Shooting/Stealth/Lung Capacity/Strength stats have a lot more say in GTA Online than they would in Story Mode. While the effects of having higher stats in those areas might not be that noticeable at first, they make a heck of a difference in PvP modes.
What is currently the fastest car in GTA?
The Ocelot Pariah is the fastest car in GTA 5, with an impressive speed of 136mph.
Do wheelies make you go faster in GTA 5?
Yes, wheelies do make you go faster.