- 1 How do I set the minutes on my Timex Marathon watch?
- 2 How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo watch?
- 3 How do I make my Timex watch silent?
- 4 How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
- 5 How do I get my Timex Indiglo watch off military time?
- 6 How do you set a Timex Indiglo wr30m watch?
- 7 How do I get my marathon wr50m off military time?
- 8 How do I fix my Indiglo light on my Timex watch?
How do I set the minutes on my Timex Marathon watch?
Press the START/STOP button and the minutes will begin flashing. Choose the hour by pressing the RECALL button. If you pass the minute you want, you can back up by pressing the STOP/RESET button. Press the START/STOP and the months position will begin flashing.
How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
How do I make my Timex watch silent?
Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button on the upper right corner of the watch. This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models.
How do you reset a Timex chronograph watch?
TO ADJUST THE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS:
- 1) PULL out CROWN to “C” position. 2) PRESS pusher “A” intermittently until the seconds.
- sweep hand resets to “0” or 12-hr. position.
- the 12 o’clock eye reset to “0” or 12-hr position.
- NOTE: Make sure that the chronograph is stopped and reset before adjusting.
How do I get my Timex Indiglo watch off military time?
Hold down the adjust button bottom right then press the mode button top left you will notice the a or p that stands for am/pm will disappear & reappear. If you have an a or p on your display then you are out of military time.
How do you set a Timex Indiglo wr30m watch?
To set the time, use the SET/INDIGLO button. Press SET/STOP to set the seconds to 0. Press MODE again to set the digits for the hour.
How do I get my marathon wr50m off military time?
Press the “SPLIT/RESET” button below the face of the watch to change the hour display option to “24-hour display.” This is the same as military time.
How do I fix my Indiglo light on my Timex watch?
1- The watch needs to be reset (using the reset pin or if you don’t have one remove the battery and add it back. 2- Low battery: Thanks to FLJohnson he mentioned in a comment that if the battery is low the light will stop working, so change the battery. 3- A faulty watch.