BRACELET LINK REMOVAL Removing Links: Place bracelet upright and insert pointed tool in opening of link. Push pin forcefully in direction of arrow until link is detached (pins are designed to be difficult to remove). Repeat until desired number of links are removed.
How do you change the band on a Timex Ironman watch?
Insert the forked end of the spring-bar tool between the side of the watch band and the watch case and push it down towards the band to compress one end of the spring bar. Push it towards you so the end of the spring bar comes out of the watch case. Use your fingers to remove the watch band from that side of the watch.
Does Walmart replace watch batteries?
Even though they do not offer a battery replacement service, Walmart does stock kits for easily replacing watch batteries and removing watch links. Alternatively, you can take your watch to a jeweler or watch-smith.
How do I replace my watch battery?
How to Change a Watch Battery
- Remove the watch back. Most modern watches have snap-off back panels, which have small indentations to help you carefully pry off the cover.
- Place the gasket to the side.
- Find and remove the battery.
- Insert the new battery.
- Test your work.
- Replace the gasket and watch back.
How do I change the battery in my Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
If the links of your watch don’t have any arrows, then push the pins through from the side where you can’t see any seam in the pin. But if there are arrows on the links, then only remove the links that have the arrows printed on them.