- 1 How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
- 2 How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
- 3 How do you change the time on a digital 4 button watch?
- 4 How do I set the time on my Timex t80?
- 5 How do I make my Timex watch silent?
- 6 How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
- 7 How do you set a digital clock with two buttons?
- 8 How do you set the time?
- 9 How do I reset my digital clock?
How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds. Press the “Change Mode” button on the lower left to set the hour.
How do you change the time on a Timex Indiglo watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
To set the time and date you would press both buttons at the same time and hold them down for 5–10 seconds. Part of the time display would then start flashing, indicating that you’re now in time -setting mode, and can release the buttons.
How do I set the time on my Timex t80?
1. SETTING THE WATCH.
- First, find the regular time mode by pressing the MODE button until the time (with the date at the top) shows.
- Press & hold the SET button until the word ENTER disappears and is replaced by the word TIME. Release that button.
- Press either the MODE or the START/SPLIT button.
How do I make my Timex watch silent?
Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button on the upper right corner of the watch. This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models.
How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
Pull the crown on the side of the watch case all the way out. This will be position “C,” with position “A” having the crown pushed all the way in and position “B” being pulled out halfway. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct day appears on the small face displaying the day.
How do you set a 2 button digital watch?
- Step 1: Month. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 2: Day. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 3: Hour. Press set (bottom) button till it matches the watch in the photo.
- Step 4: Minute.
- Step 5: Finish.
How do you set the time?
Set time, date & time zone
- Open your phone’s Clock app.
- Tap More. Settings.
- Under “Clock,” pick your home time zone or change the date and time. To see or hide a clock for your home time zone when you’re in a different time zone, tap Automatic home clock.
How do I reset my digital clock?
To reset a digital clock, locate the time, clock, setting or mode button on the device. Depress and hold the button until the numbers on the clock flash. Use the hour and minute buttons to advance to the correct time. Save changes by pressing the mode or setting button.