- 1 How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
- 2 How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo watch?
- 3 How do I set the time on my Timex INDIGLO WR 30m?
- 4 What does T2 mean on a Timex watch?
- 5 How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
- 6 How do you set a Timex kids watch?
- 7 How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex watch?
How do I set the time on my Timex digital watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds. Press the “Change Mode” button on the lower left to set the hour.
How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
How do I set the time on my Timex INDIGLO WR 30m?
Setting the Hours Press down the MODE button until “TIME” appears. To set the time, use the SET/INDIGLO button. Press SET/STOP to set the seconds to 0. Press MODE again to set the digits for the hour.
What does T2 mean on a Timex watch?
Page 2. TIME 2. Watch can display time in a second time zone. Press MODE repeatedly until T2 appears.
How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
Pull the crown on the side of the watch case all the way out. This will be position “C,” with position “A” having the crown pushed all the way in and position “B” being pulled out halfway. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct day appears on the small face displaying the day.
How do you set a Timex kids watch?
- Tap the watch screen to bring up your apps.
- Swipe left, then tap Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the switch to turn Bluetooth on.
- Tap Add Device or No Paired Devices, then tap SCAN.
- Tap the desired device. If prompted, enter in the passcode.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex watch?
Turning the Unit ON or OFF To confirm unit is off, press and hold the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button once or twice for 2 seconds until OFF appears on the display.