- 1 How do I turn the alarm off on my Timex watch?
- 2 How do I stop my Timex Marathon from beeping every hour?
- 3 How do you set an alarm on a Timex watch?
- 4 How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
- 5 How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex t80?
- 6 How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
- 7 How do I change the time zone on my Timex Ironman watch?
- 8 Does Timex Ironman watch measure distance?
- 9 How do you turn off the alarm on a marathon?
- 10 How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
- 11 How do I turn off the hourly beep on my freestyle watch?
- 12 How do I turn off the alarm on my clock radio?
- 13 How do I reset my alarm clock?
How do I turn the alarm off on my Timex watch?
Turning the Unit ON or OFF To confirm unit is off, press and hold the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button once or twice for 2 seconds until OFF appears on the display.
How do I stop my Timex Marathon from beeping every hour?
Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button on the upper right corner of the watch. This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models. However, on some models it is labeled as the “Alarm On” button. Hold the button down until the colon in between the hour and minutes on the display screen stays solid.
How do you set an alarm on a Timex watch?
How to Set a Timex Alarm
- Plug in the Timex alarm clock.
- Set the time by referencing an accurate watch or clock.
- Hold down the “Alarm Set/Reset” button.
- Slide the “Loudness” switch to “Gentle” or “Loud” to set the preferred volume of the alarm.
- Press the “Alarm Set/Reset” button when the alarm sounds.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
Press START/STOP to select whether alarm is referenced to time shown in Time mode (t1) or Time 2 (t2). 4) Press SET, at any step, when done setting. To turn on/off alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. Watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.
How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex t80?
Tap the “Mode” button in the bottom-left corner of the watch until “ALARM” appears. Tap “Stop/Reset” in the bottom-left corner of the watch; the various alarms scroll past. Stop at the alarm you are turning off. Press “Start/Split” beneath the LCD display to turn off the alarm.
How do you change the battery in a Timex Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How do I change the time zone on my Timex Ironman watch?
To set time, date, and options: 1) With time and date showing, press and hold SET·RECALL. 2) Current time zone (1, 2, or 3) flashes. Press + or – to select time zone to set, if desired. 3) Press NEXT.
Does Timex Ironman watch measure distance?
With the launch of the R300, Timex brings its tried-and-true Ironman fitness watch line into the modern age. A GPS-equipped watch that can track your mileage, heart rate and pace is an essential for anyone looking to become a runner instead of a jogger.
How do you turn off the alarm on a marathon?
To turn off the alarm on the Marathon CL030050BL you simply press the alarm icon on the back of the clock. To turn off the alarm on the Marathon CL030050BL you simply press the alarm icon on the back of the clock. Failed to get answers.
How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
Press the watch button that toggles features on and off. The button is usually the same as the one used to toggle your daily alarm on or off. A small bell or “CH” icon disappears from the screen indicating the hourly chime is switched off. Press “Mode” until the time display reappears.
How do I turn off the hourly beep on my freestyle watch?
In alarm mode,
- Press S2 button to toggle between HOME. TIME ALARM and FOREIGN TIME ALARM. mode to set.
- Press S1 button once to activate the. alarm. Alarm indicator.
- Press again to activate the hourly chime. Chime indicator. will appear.
- Press the third time to activate both. functions.
- Press the fourth time to deactivate both.
How do I turn off the alarm on my clock radio?
To deactivate the alarm on the AM/FM clock radio, press the ALARM SET A or ALARM SET B button. NOTE: The ALARM A or ALARM SET B indicator will disappear from the upper left-hand corner of the display indicating that ALARM A or ALARM B is no longer activated.
How do I reset my alarm clock?
Set, cancel, or snooze alarms
- Open your phone’s Clock app.
- At the bottom, tap Alarm.
- Pick an alarm. To add an alarm, tap Add. To reset an alarm, tap its current time.
- Set the alarm time. On the analog clock: slide the hand to the hour you want. Then slide the hand to the minutes you want.
- Tap OK.