- 1 How can I tell which Timex watch I have?
- 2 How do I change my Timex watch from military time?
- 3 How do I make my Timex watch silent?
- 4 How do I set my digital Timex watch?
- 5 How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo digital watch?
- 6 How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
- 7 What is the most expensive Timex watch?
- 8 How do I know if my Timex watch is vintage?
- 9 Where is the serial number on a Timex watch?
- 10 How do I get my Timex Indiglo watch off military time?
- 11 How do I change my Timex watch from 24 hour to 12 hour?
How can I tell which Timex watch I have?
How to Determine Timex Watch Models
- Look on the back of the Timex watch dial. The model number may be listed there.
- Determine the Timex watch model by the packaging.
- Find the model number on the back of the Timex watch case.
- Press the “Mode” button repeatedly on the Timex watch until “COMM Mode” is displayed.
How do I change my Timex watch from military time?
Press the “SPLIT/RESET” button below the face of the watch to change the hour display option to “24-hour display.” This is the same as military time. If there is a “NEXT” button on the upper-right side of the watch, use this to advance to the 24-hour option instead of using the “SPLIT/RESET” button.
How do I make my Timex watch silent?
Press and hold the “Start/Stop” button on the upper right corner of the watch. This button is located in the same place on all Timex Indiglo models.
How do I set my digital Timex watch?
To set the time on a digital Timex watch. Press and hold the “Set” button for two seconds. The “Set” button is on the lower right side. Press the “Date Advance” button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
How do I set the time on my Timex Indiglo digital watch?
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches. Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position. Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time.
How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
Pull the crown on the side of the watch case all the way out. This will be position “C,” with position “A” having the crown pushed all the way in and position “B” being pulled out halfway. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct day appears on the small face displaying the day.
What is the most expensive Timex watch?
bookofjoe: Breaking news: World’s most expensive Timex watch costs $73,900 — but the face says ‘Versace’
How do I know if my Timex watch is vintage?
In order for a watch to be considered “antique,” it must be at least 100 years old. Because the first Timex was made less than 100 years ago (25 to 99) it classified as “vintage.” Most vintage Timex watches do not command a high ressale value, especially when compared to a vintage Rolex or Movado.
Where is the serial number on a Timex watch?
Most (possibly all) mechanical Timex watches from 1963 until the end of mechanical production in 1993 have a reference number, usually at the bottom of the dial. The last two numbers correspond to the year the watch was produced.
How do I get my Timex Indiglo watch off military time?
Hold down the adjust button bottom right then press the mode button top left you will notice the a or p that stands for am/pm will disappear & reappear. If you have an a or p on your display then you are out of military time.
How do I change my Timex watch from 24 hour to 12 hour?
Push “+” on the top right or “-” on the bottom right corner of the watch to switch between the time format you want to adjust. Push “Mode/Next” in the bottom left. The hour digits will flash. Push “Mode/Next” until “12 Hour” appears.