- 1 How do you set an alarm on a Timex watch?
- 2 How do I set the alarm on my Timex Indiglo watch?
- 3 How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
- 4 How do I turn off my alarm on my watch?
- 5 How do I turn the alarm off on my Timex watch?
- 6 How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex t80?
- 7 How do I fix my Indiglo light on my Timex watch?
- 8 How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
- 9 How do I turn off the sound on my Timex Marathon watch?
- 10 Why are Timex watches so loud?
How do you set an alarm on a Timex watch?
How to Set a Timex Alarm
- Plug in the Timex alarm clock.
- Set the time by referencing an accurate watch or clock.
- Hold down the “Alarm Set/Reset” button.
- Slide the “Loudness” switch to “Gentle” or “Loud” to set the preferred volume of the alarm.
- Press the “Alarm Set/Reset” button when the alarm sounds.
How do I set the alarm on my Timex Indiglo watch?
- Using the MODE button, go to Alarm mode.
- To set the alarm you have selected, press & release the SET button.
- Press the START/STOP (lower right button on the face) button and the AM or PM will begin flashing.
- Press the START/STOP button and the hours will begin flashing.
How do you turn off the alarm on a Timex wr50m?
Press START/STOP to select whether alarm is referenced to time shown in Time mode (t1) or Time 2 (t2). 4) Press SET, at any step, when done setting. To turn on/off alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. Watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.
How do I turn off my alarm on my watch?
The way I turned off the alarm:
- From the main screen (displays time), press and hold the lap/reset button (bottom right).
- While the lap/reset button is still pressed, press and release the start/stop button (top right).
- The little graph/icon showing the alarm is set will now disappear.
How do I turn the alarm off on my Timex watch?
Turning the Unit ON or OFF To confirm unit is off, press and hold the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button once or twice for 2 seconds until OFF appears on the display.
How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex t80?
Tap the “Mode” button in the bottom-left corner of the watch until “ALARM” appears. Tap “Stop/Reset” in the bottom-left corner of the watch; the various alarms scroll past. Stop at the alarm you are turning off. Press “Start/Split” beneath the LCD display to turn off the alarm.
How do I fix my Indiglo light on my Timex watch?
1- The watch needs to be reset (using the reset pin or if you don’t have one remove the battery and add it back. 2- Low battery: Thanks to FLJohnson he mentioned in a comment that if the battery is low the light will stop working, so change the battery. 3- A faulty watch.
How do I turn the sound off on my digital watch?
Press the watch button that toggles features on and off. The button is usually the same as the one used to toggle your daily alarm on or off. A small bell or “CH” icon disappears from the screen indicating the hourly chime is switched off. Press “Mode” until the time display reappears.
How do I turn off the sound on my Timex Marathon watch?
Press the “Start/Split” button to turn off the hourly chime. When the hourly chime is disabled, the button beeps will also be disabled. Press the “Set” button to save your changes and exit the time settings.
Why are Timex watches so loud?
Registered. Loud ticking, other threads attest, can be down to resonance within the case. So perhaps Timex have particularly roomy or thin (or wrong frequency) cases.