- 1 Is the Garmin Forerunner 735XT a triathlon watch?
- 2 How do I change activities on my Garmin 735XT?
- 3 What has replaced the Garmin 735XT?
- 4 Can Garmin Forerunner 735XT play music?
- 5 How do I add walking to my Garmin 735xt?
- 6 How do I change the running settings on my Garmin?
- 7 Where are data fields Garmin?
- 8 Does Garmin 735xt count steps?
Is the Garmin Forerunner 735XT a triathlon watch?
Garmin Forerunner 735XT review: A slim, lightweight triathlon watch that’s worth the money. The good Lightweight and waterproof, and has GPS for tracking a variety of sports and an optical heart-rate sensor. There’s a multisport mode to time triathlon transitions and easily switch sport profiles.
How do I change activities on my Garmin 735XT?
Changing Your Activity Profile
- Select Menu > Settings > Activity Profiles.
- Select a profile. You can apply, edit, or remove the activity profile.
What has replaced the Garmin 735XT?
Garmin has finally released an update for its venerable triathlon watch, the Garmin Forerunner 735XT, which made its debut back in 2016. The new Garmin Forerunner 745 is packed with some very useful extra fitness functions as well as smartwatch features, but does that justify its higher price tag?
Can Garmin Forerunner 735XT play music?
Music controls require a compatible smartphone to be paired with the device., and select Music Controls.
How do I add walking to my Garmin 735xt?
Select Menu > Settings > Activity Profiles > Add New. Select a sport. Select an accent color. Select a profile name or enter a custom name.
How do I change the running settings on my Garmin?
Customizing the Data Screens
- Hold UP.
- Select. > Activities & Apps.
- Select the activity to customize.
- Select the activity settings.
- Select Data Screens.
- Select a data screen to customize.
- Select an option:
- If necessary, select Add New to add a data screen to the loop.
Where are data fields Garmin?
a) If using Garmin Connect Mobile select your device, select ‘Activities & App Management’, then ‘Data Fields’ and select your desired Data Field. Press ‘View in Store ‘ and download the Data Field.
Does Garmin 735xt count steps?
The activity tracking feature records your daily step count, step goal, and distance traveled, and calories burned for each recorded day. Select Menu > Settings > Activity Tracking > Status > On. Your step count does not appear until the device locates satellites and sets the time automatically.